Lexington and surrounding communities – we invite you to come and be a part of our Wednesday evening activities!
Beginning September 28th and running through the end of April 2023, Wednesday evenings begin with a meal at 5:30 – all are invited! Donation is optional.
AWANA Classes @ 6:00pm
At 6:00 there are AWANA classes for children K-8th Grade.
If you weren’t able to make it to the kick-off evening on September 28th, that’s ok! You are more than welcome to come be a part of the AWANA program. You can download a registration form below and bring it on a Wednesday evening or just come and we will help with the registration.
Renew Classes @ 6:15pm
For adults, we have certain Wednesday evenings scheduled throughout the fall and into the winter to discuss some of the challenges in life that we are all familiar with. Stay up to date on the dates and topics we will be discussing by going to our calendar or on Facebook.
Topics scheduled through December:
- October 5: Burned Out? Trusting God With Your Todo List
- October 19: Authority Issues: When It’s Hard Being Told What To Do
- November 2: Making Friends: Beyond Loneliness to Rich Relationships
- November 16: Leading Your Child to Christ: Sharing the Gospel
- December 7: Social Anxiety: Being Comfortable in Your Own Skin